TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Aga123+

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 2, 2021
    I wouldn’t include anything already covered by your educations section (such as your undergraduate degree).

If you have any formal qualifications outside of your degree or are a member of any business associations/regulators, then you can include it here. I would expect this question to be blank for the majority of candidates though unless they have had a previous career.
    Thank you - I'll leave it blank then

jplaw1010

Legendary Member
    Apr 11, 2023
    This is a bit of an odd request but if anybody has previously passed Gowlings arctic shores test, would it be possible to send over their feedback report? Just completed mine and I’m stressing that I’ve done terribly

atlas2425

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 22, 2023
    Not sure if I should stick to the 3rd or 10th? I know Latham says its the 10th but if all other platforms including the TCLA deadlines calendar has quoted 3rd I just wonder if there is something I've missed?
    If their website says 10th then I would go with 10th, trust the direct source. That's what I'm doing

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.