TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

LehmanBrothersRiskManagementIntern

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Aug 23, 2023
Anyone heard anything from the following post-app?
- Cleary Spring VS
- Skadden Spring VS
- Willkie Spring VS
I heard back from Cleary post-app almost a month ago with an “application on hold” email. I applied for their winter scheme but in the email I was told they’d consider me for the spring/summer one and I will know the outcome by the end of February, as they filled spaces quickly for the winter one.

Benisa

Standard Member
Sep 11, 2023
PwC took a few days to send me the VI invite. I completed the test a few weeks back.

I submitted IM same time as you so are still waiting - but there have been several users posting of IM VI invites and also post-test rejections in here - so they are reviewing on RB. No idea how long they take to get back though.
hey, is the IM test the Watson Glaser Test?

VacayScheme

Distinguished Member
Nov 14, 2023
Completed DLA VI last Tuesday and received an email today informing me I've achieved the benchmark - was wondering whether anyone received this email and then didn't get an AC spot?
I think it's basically the case that they'll invite to AC based on the strength of the application til all spaces are filled, then reject people post filling all the spots. So if we don't get an AC, we're in for a long wait before we get a PFO😅.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.