TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

elektrajenkov

Star Member
Dec 20, 2023
Any response from 2Birds (post-app) and DLA (post VI)?
I've done the WG, VI & had an AC invite from 2Birds. I applied Nov 29, got the test Dec 8, VI invite on Dec 14 & an AC invite yesterday. They said in an event that they assess each part on a rolling basis so when you submitted/complete each part will depend on when you hear about everything. Not sure if this will ease your mind, but hopefully the more info you have the better! Good Luck!

Reactions: Sharon Wu

MrHubertLouis

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 5, 2021
Has anyone applied to Stephenson Harwood’s WVS and never head back, no tests whatsoever, only a confirmation of submission? When asked which scheme I would be interested in, I clicked winter, spring and summer. I’m not sure if that’s why I never heard back or if it was because I applied for a direct TC in the 2022/2023 cycle and it had only been a few months between that and my VS application.

Tattyasha

Distinguished Member
Jan 15, 2023
skadden PFO - really sad about this.
So sorry Barbara, I feel your pain. I too am really gutted about this one. Shocked to hear they’ve removed the telephone interview stage. Quite a bold move to go straight from app to AC, especially as it was seemingly a very recent decision. Never mind, there’s always next time :)

lawapplicant

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2023
Has anyone applied to Stephenson Harwood’s WVS and never head back, no tests whatsoever, only a confirmation of submission? When asked which scheme I would be interested in, I clicked winter, spring and summer. I’m not sure if that’s why I never heard back or if it was because I applied for a direct TC in the 2022/2023 cycle and it had only been a few months between that and my VS application.
I’m the exact same mate.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.