TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Bread

Jan 30, 2024
Bit of an odd one, but I tried to access my Withers sjt report and the link says that the report is “No longer active.” I requested a new link and it hasn’t arrived. Should I assume pfo or is this normal?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
@Jessica Booker if you get rejected for a spring or summer vacation scheme for one firm are you allowed to apply to that same firm in the next cycle for winter?
In most cases yes, as it will be deemed a new application cycle.

However, some firms make you wait 12 months before reapplying and a small number restrict the number of applications you can make in total in any given time period. In these instances you may not be able to apply for the winter scheme, so it’s worthwhile checking each firm’s re-application policy.

Trooper007

Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2023
Congratulations! Also, any idea if Cleary's still sending out AC invites for Summer or have they already filled up all the spots? Applied in late November. Assuming pfo...
@NThom33 Hi, is the 'no' for no more offers or no, don't give up yet? 😁 Congratulations on your offer too! If you'd be ok with sharing, when did you apply, and was it for spring or summer?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.