TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

lonelycruise

Esteemed Member
Oct 2, 2023
Random question, but when does the vacation scheme for Cooley actually run from- weirdly can’t seem to find the dates online?
This is what it said in the virtual interview invite,

'We have not yet set the dates for our Summer Programme (and typically do this in collaboration with those who are offered places) but anticipate the programme(s) to run sometime in the window 17 June to 12 July 2024. Please let us know if you have unavoidable conflicts around this time.'

Dwight

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2019
What is the application process for Winston & Strawn and how many people do they take for VS and TC?

I've seen: application --> WG --> Interview (assuming just one partner interview) --> VS?

nliro85

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Anyone know if Bakers require you to complete the PGDL? Their Legal Cheek profile states they no longer fund it and only fund a foundation course with BARBRI. So as a non-law student, would I just do the BARBRI + SQE1+2?
Think its the MA/SQE an MA conversion course with SQE. My friend is doing that right now with Uni of Law. Don't know if its the same.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.