TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

sibs23

Legendary Member
Jan 15, 2021
Guys anyone doing the Winston & Strawn app? While I have inserted my University education the system marks the section as "not completed" and does not let me submit. Does anyone who applied have any clue on how to surpass this or if there is something that I am missing?
Hi, I completed mine last night. I think the system is very Americanised and I accidentally selected "law school" or "JD" to enter my uni details as I did law as an undergrad. I don't think it matters too much because all my uni details, with my grade breakdown, are on my CV.

Reactions: johnnn821

johnnn821

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hi, I completed mine last night. I think the system is very Americanised and I accidentally selected "law school" to enter my uni details as I did law as an undergrad. I don't think it matters too much because all my uni details, with my grade breakdown, are on my CV.
Yeah! Just figured it out. I had my university experience under "school" because when I selected law school it showed as J.D. Thank you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.