TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

holz567

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
Does anyone know how long W&C take to get back post-AC? Or has anyone heard back already for summer who did the AC’s this week? Thank you :)
I had a friend who applied to W&C last cycle and they took over a month post-AC. I think they’ve still got a lot of summer ones to get through and they seem to drag through until April with ACs so imagine it could be a while!

Reactions: kmo20

Amehta1

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
  • Nov 4, 2023
    I had a friend who applied to W&C last cycle and they took over a month post-AC. I think they’ve still got a lot of summer ones to get through and they seem to drag through until April with ACs so imagine it could be a while!
    Thing is they said in my interview on Monday that they would let me know by the end of this week or early next week so I hope that is the case.

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Sharon Wu

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.