Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
How long after spring vacation schemes are training contract offers usually given?
Can be fairly immediate (e.g. week after the scheme) or potentially not until all schemes, including summer programmes, have concluded.

I would ask the GR team if they can provide you with an indication of their timelines.

lawbear123

Star Member
  • Feb 6, 2024
    Here is my daily “has anyone heard from W&C post AC” post.

It’s been 6 weeks now and they said they would get back after a week. Is anyone else in a similar position? Feel like a PFO is inevitable if it takes that long.
    im in the same position as you but i think they're just sending it out in batches and giving offers according to the AC dates. the last people who heard back (w offers) were those who gave their ACs on the 3rd and 4th of March. i think now that the spring scheme is done, we should hopefully hear back soon!

Reactions: maverickcircle

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    During an AC for a summer vacation scheme, should I mention that I will be attending a summer vacation scheme at another firm?
    I don’t think you have to mention it unless it naturally comes up in conversation. It may come up through questioning in an interview or graduate recruitment/HR may ask what your availability for the summer is if they are running multiple vacation scheme dates.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.