TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back after a few days being gone however I do not come empty handed. Slaughter and May Vac scheme! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
Share Discover GIF
 
  • Love
Reactions: AGB2060
Btw guys has anyone had issues with freshfields’ application form deleting what you’ve entered in the past? I applied for their 1st year scheme and it didn’t save my GCSE grades (but saved everything else). I contacted them about it literally months ago; they never responded. I’m now wondering whether they’ve lost that email and will auto reject me because of this (god I hate vantage) 😂
 
Im seeing people getting WFW VS offers. I did my AC a few days ago if ive not heard back should I assume rejection? This process is actually so stress-inducing. Also those of you that have got WFW VS offers in the past few days when did you guys do your ACs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Members

Find member