Ah, I'm so happy to read this. Well done you!After an amazing vacation scheme last month I'm very pleased to share I've been offered a TC!! I'm genuinely in shock! The final interview was pretty tough and was so unsure about my performance but I knew I took so much away from the scheme so I kept telling myself that even if I don't get it, it's a net positive. Getting that call today was genuinely such a (welcomed) shock.
I had quite a rocky journey this year with applications - it was my first proper cycle and getting rejections early on definitely took a toll on my confidence. However, I have learned that what is meant for you will never pass you by. This firm genuinely feels like such a good fit for me and the best place for me to begin my journey to become a solicitor.
I thought I'd report here because this platform has helped me incredibly. @Abbie Whitlock and @Jaysen I will forever be so grateful for all the help and support you have provided.![]()
Would love to have you in our future trainee group.