i was being silly i just got onewas this recent bcs i haven't got one and ahh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i was being silly i just got onewas this recent bcs i haven't got one and ahh
They don't. They go through the stages way before then but do a mass PFO after when decisions are basically already madeSlightly confused by APC holding email, how can they conduct ACs after 6th Nov when scheme starts under a month later??
By Stage 2 do you mean the online test (SJT + WG) or the online assessment centre?about 2 weeks ago i think
I would round up. They haven’t set their bounds clearly so just go for the nearest.dumb question but with MoFo’s form, they ask for your first year average but have a selection of either 60-64% or 65-69%. my average was 64.8, should i round up or down? i don’t want to accidentally come across as dishonest !!!
When would you predict (I know you probs can't but just a guess) they will start doing Acs just cuz I have had other AC invites for winter alreadyThey don't. They go through the stages way before then but do a mass PFO after when decisions are basically already made
do you know if you can still apply if you averaged a 2:2 instead?dumb question but with MoFo’s form, they ask for your first year average but have a selection of either 60-64% or 65-69%. my average was 64.8, should i round up or down? i don’t want to accidentally come across as dishonest !!!
Congrats, which firms have you heard from?When would you predict (I know you probs can't but just a guess) they will start doing Acs just cuz I have had other AC invites for winter already
From their website:do you know if you can still apply if you averaged a 2:2 instead?
Hi! Absolutely you can explicitly mention attending other events, if anything it is encouraged. This is because you are showcasing interest in the broader career as a whole, and even better if the firms are similar in some ways.For questions like 'tell us about any insights days you've attended', are we allowed to mention other law firms or are we expected to only provide a general overview of the event and what we learnt?
For example, when applying to W&C, can I explicitly mention I attended a networking event at Baker McKenzie?
Hi! I personally would always err on the side of caution and write in written prose, unless specifically told to use bulletpoints/list.Tell us about any open days and events that you have attended in the legal sector?
I should answer this question with bullet points, right?
While I never had to use a cover letter for an open day, I would probably cover similar points.Hi guys,
I am looking to apply to NRF's open day. They don't have any application questions, but they ask you to submit a cover letter. Does anyone know how what information I would need to include in a cover letter for an open day?
Thank you!
Macs and A&OS, thank you!Congrats, which firms have you heard from?