The what-we're-doing-right-now page

Nicole

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Feb 28, 2018
I just thought I'd share that we have a few more technology classes in the works. Outside of that, we also have a class on managing a law firm (taught by a managing partner) coming soon!

SpaceGirl

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Hey everyone,

What we're working on:
  • Updating the law firm insights page. These are still being worked on so apologies for the clunky wording. Next on the list is Shearman & Sterling - thanks to @Denisa Olaru for the suggestion.
  • Application reviews and mock interviews: I have been impressed with the applications I've seen over the last week, there are some very diverse candidates here!
  • Getting funding/expanding! We're currently talking to an organisation that shares a similar mission (hence why I'm up at this time working on a business summary ;)).

Best,

J

Jaysen,
could you please create a University of Law Birmingham page for GDL-ers?

Thanks

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Jaysen,
    could you please create a University of Law Birmingham page for GDL-ers?

Thanks
    Hey - happy to consider. Do you know of other students that would be interested in the ULaw Birmingham group? Would you also be in a position to moderate this group on behalf of the members? (We can provide info/support.)

SpaceGirl

Star Member
    Aug 31, 2018
    Hey - happy to consider. Do you know of other students that would be interested in the ULaw Birmingham group? Would you also be in a position to moderate this group on behalf of the members? (We can provide info/support.)
    Hey Jaysen,

Could you send me more information on the moderator position?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.