Travers Smith Winter Vacation Scheme

rp26

Nov 11, 2021
Hi everyone! This is my first application cycle, and I submitted my application for the Travers Smith winter vac scheme in early October. I am aware that it is rolling, but I have not heard anything since. Has anyone heard back from them, or failing that when do they typically send out the bulk of their responses? Thank you!

ers968

Nov 11, 2021
Hi everyone! This is my first application cycle, and I submitted my application for the Travers Smith winter vac scheme in early October. I am aware that it is rolling, but I have not heard anything since. Has anyone heard back from them, or failing that when do they typically send out the bulk of their responses? Thank you!
Hi! I am exactly the same. I haven't heard anything... surely we will hear soon as the vac scheme takes place on the 13th of Dec? I'm taking it that I have been unsuccessful :( Please post if you hear anything!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.