TY TCLA

Sonia_Kawaii

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jan 12, 2021
    @Jaysen reading this brought me close to tears. I can’t wait to show my dream firm how much I want to work for them and how much all of this means to me.

Thank you for including this in the Weekly Newsletter because it reminded me of how my drive and determination I have. All those late nights and working multiple jobs to fund law school to go down the (‘wrong’) barrister’s route. I can’t believe I am going to do it all over again and self fund the LPC - but this time it’s truly worth it. Becoming a barrister only directed me to what I now know is my dream job.

Thank you for creating this amazing platform, full of talented, wonderful and supportive people. I have learnt so much ever since starting my journey in January this year. My heart is full of gratitude. Please keep doing the good work! ♥️♥️♥️
    E18C968B-D8DB-4447-A9B5-B08ECCFE098E.jpeg

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    @Jaysen reading this brought me close to tears. I can’t wait to show my dream firm how much I want to work for them and how much all of this means to me.

Thank you for including this in the Weekly Newsletter because it reminded me of how my drive and determination I have. All those late nights and working multiple jobs to fund law school to go down the (‘wrong’) barrister’s route. I can’t believe I am going to do it all over again and self fund the LPC - but this time it’s truly worth it. Becoming a barrister only directed me to what I now know is my dream job.

Thank you for creating this amazing platform, full of talented, wonderful and supportive people. I have learnt so much ever since starting my journey in January this year. My heart is full of gratitude. Please keep doing the good work! ♥️♥️♥️
    View attachment 3365

Aha, this made my day - thank you :).

You might also find this post helpful (she also started off pursuing the barrister route): https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....-interview-tips-share-2018-2019.709/post-9626.

We are all rooting for you!

Sonia_Kawaii

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Jan 12, 2021
    Honestly the day I secure a TC I will send you a bottle of whatever you drink 😂

I knew TCLA before I knew any other website or platform and I feel like it's sort of like my guardian angel now.

Thank you for the link - I will try to get in touch with Zahra because I can relate to her story SO MUCH! I came back to Mauritius and worked with some solicitors which literally made me realise that there was another side to the legal profession that I had never quite explored (although that was mainly due to lack of opportunities and exposure to the legal profession).

Thanks for your unconditional support, Jaysen!
    Aha, this made my day - thank you :).

You might also find this post helpful (she also started off pursuing the barrister route): https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....-interview-tips-share-2018-2019.709/post-9626.

We are all rooting for you!

Last edited:

Sonia_Kawaii

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Jan 12, 2021

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.