Vacation Scheme Swap

MM22

May 28, 2020
Hi all,

Bit of a shot in the dark, but may as well try my luck anyway...

I am currently placed on the 1st vacation scheme. However, something has come up in the second week of the scheme which I really don't want to miss. If anyone is on the 2nd vacation scheme or knows someone who is, and would be open to switching, please get in contact.

I would forever be in your debt and would be happy to repay the favour.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hi all,

Bit of a shot in the dark, but may as well try my luck anyway...

I am currently placed on the 1st vacation scheme for RPC (14 - 25 June). However, something has come up in the second week of the scheme which I really don't want to miss. If anyone is on the 2nd vacation scheme (28 June - 9 July) or knows someone who is, and would be open to switching, please get in contact.

I would forever be in your debt and would be happy to repay the favour.

Thanks in advance.
    I'd contact the firm and ask if you can switch to the second scheme. The firm could then ask on your behalf if someone would be happy to move to the earlier scheme or just add you to the second one.

Hope it works out for you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.