VRT - ‘good’ scores

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Hi all,

Just wondering - what is considered a ‘good’ score for VRT in terms of percentile and number of questions right?

I know firm’s have different boundaries on what is ‘good,’ but when you’re practising, what are you happy with?

Thanks!

• 📥
    Reactions: A4991

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I want to discourage this type of thinking - it’s not how these tests work, and it’s not helpful to anyone.

Practice tests are rarely an indicator of performance in the real assessments anyway. So assuming they are good or bad is not a great thing to do.

Reactions: A4991

Lumree

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Highest Rated Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    I want to discourage this type of thinking - it’s not how these tests work, and it’s not helpful to anyone.

Practice tests are rarely an indicator of performance in the real assessments anyway. So assuming they are good or bad is not a great thing to do.

Thank you Jessica. I think I had fallen into the trap of trying to get the best score on practice tests online - which varied a lot anyway.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.