• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Waiting to hear from Anthony Gold on Paralegal position

nadia.a.khan111

New Member
Jul 21, 2026
3
3
Hi everyone,

So I had applied for a TC at Anthony Gold recently , and whilst I did not get selected for the TC, their HR reached out to me saying that they have openings for a Paralegal position within the firm which they believed would be a good fit for my profile. They asked for my updated CV and few basic questions. A month has already passed by and I did reach out to them asking if there have been any updates as I am very much interested in the role. I have not heard back from them on this. Is this normal? Or do I just assume they probably went ahead with someone else?

Any insight would be appreciated as I was really hoping to atleast secure an interview with the firm.

N
 

Find member