Watson Farley & Williams Video Interview

Iris best

Distinguished Member
Oct 29, 2020
hey - congrats on your interview! i was wondering if you might be able to share your experience with the bird & bird VI - the sort of questions you had, how long etc? this is my first VI so a bit nervous! Thank you!
Which bird & Bird scheme did you apply for and when did you complete the WG, if you don't mind me asking?

Najwa

Jul 22, 2020
I have been given a video interview with WFW and was wondering if anyone had any advice on the likely content of the questions. I have completed VIs with Dechert, Bird & Bird and CMS and would be happy to share experience with anyone who is interested. Thanks in advance!
Do you have any advice/can you share your experience with the Dechert VI? Thanks in advance!!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.