Watson Farley Williams AC

anna_d

Standard Member
Jan 6, 2022
Hi guys, I have been invited to AC for a Direct TC at Watson Farley Williams (WFW) today and the only available slot is tomorrow!

This means I only have tonight to prepare, if anyone has experience of doing an AC at WFW I would be grateful for any tips and advice!!

Lily Ling

Aug 8, 2023
Hi, I also applied to the Direct TC at Watson Farley Williams but haven't got any reply from them yet. So should I take this no reply as a rejection? But my experience tells me usually the law firm will explicitly send a rejection email if the application is unsuccessful.

Louise59

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    Hi guys, I have been invited to AC for a Direct TC at Watson Farley Williams (WFW) today and the only available slot is tomorrow!

This means I only have tonight to prepare, if anyone has experience of doing an AC at WFW I would be grateful for any tips and advice!!
    Hi, cannot help for the AC, but good luck for today!

eleven14og

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Dec 8, 2021

Best of luck to your AC today! Can I ask when you completed the VI? Thanks

koko1029

Aug 16, 2023

Hi can I know when you finished your VI?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.