Watson Glaser- jobtestprep vs assessmentday ??

BuddingLawyer

Distinguished Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi

To choose between the paid subscriptions of these two, are there any finer points to consider to decide which is better for WG preparation ? Can someone who has subscribed to either, share their experience? Or anyone else who may have general knowledge of the two platforms ?

Thanks

bibss

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2020
I have used both and found jobtestprep better. The guides and explanations are a lot more detailed and even the practice tests are more similar to the real WG test

summerlee780

Standard Member
Aug 2, 2023
I haven't done the jobtestprep one yet but I don't think the AssessmentsDay one was worth the money. It didn't HURT my performance but I'd agree with the previous poster that you should try the jobtestprep one.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.