Watson Glaser Technical Issue

al97

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2023
Dear member, I came across a technical issue whilst completing a WG test. Basically, the page refreshed when there are 7 mins left and all my answers were gone. I reached out to the test provider to ask help, they were kind to help me reset the test. I completed it again the night itself. I reached out to the firm's grad recruitment team to raise this issue, but they have not replied. Has anyone experienced this before, will the firm withdraw your application or perceive it negatively? THANKS

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Dear member, I came across a technical issue whilst completing a WG test. Basically, the page refreshed when there are 7 mins left and all my answers were gone. I reached out to the test provider to ask help, they were kind to help me reset the test. I completed it again the night itself. I reached out to the firm's grad recruitment team to raise this issue, but they have not replied. Has anyone experienced this before, will the firm withdraw your application or perceive it negatively? THANKS
Don’t worry about this - the firm is unlikely to reply and your test was reset. There are no issues here.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.