White & Case Applications 2020/21

ellwilsen

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2020
Since the spring scheme is approaching quickly, if I haven't heard for the spring scheme post app yet, is there any hope for progressing for the summer scheme (which I selected as my second choice) ?
I’m also wondering this... surely it must happen for some applicants otherwise they wouldn’t ask for a second choice? Could be completely wrong tho😅

Reactions: Etudierlaw2022

Etudierlaw2022

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 10, 2021
I applied for the Spring vac scheme and I’m seeing on LinkedIn that some people have been accepted into it, I haven’t even heard anything back from them. Does that mean I got rejected? :(
There have also been a number of rejections handed out for the Summer Scheme, so at this point I'd say no news is good news - I'm in your boat too! I'm going mad refreshing my email lol

Reactions: T0 and ellwilsen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.