White & Case Training Contract (2025)

Update on status of application

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike Wazaoski

Valued Member
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2018
Sorry to hear. Could you please share the detailed criteria?
As a minimum, successful applicants must have an excellent academic record, a demonstrated commercial and legal interest and awareness, a good eye for detail and accuracy, and an ability to write clearly and succinctly. We are also looking for people who are self-motivated, successful team members with leadership qualities. On top of this, some applicants are able to offer other skills, knowledge or experience over and above that offered by other candidates, which are particularly relevant to our business e.g. previous relevant work experience or language skills. The above criteria is by no means exhaustive but we hope this offers some useful guidance on our selection criteria.

Reactions: O

MPSM

Jul 3, 2023
Has anyone heard anything? Been a long time 😭
I believe they've started to respond to candidates this week. I had a TI earlier this week and I know of one other person who did too. They've reiterated that they are incredibly busy trying to get through all applications AND have recruited additional personnel to expedite the application review process. Hopefully within the next two weeks there should be an update across the board. Good luck :)

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
I believe they've started to respond to candidates this week. I had a TI earlier this week and I know of one other person who did too. They've reiterated that they are incredibly busy trying to get through all applications AND have recruited additional personnel to expedite the application review process. Hopefully within the next two weeks there should be an update across the board. Good luck :)
good luck to you and everyone else applying this cycle!!

Reactions: MPSM

Aide

• Sep 15, 2021
    This was helpful. Thank you ! any tips for the TI?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.