White & Case Training Contract (2025)

Update on status of application

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MPSMM

Star Member
  • Jul 3, 2023
    Hello all!

Hope everyone is progressing well with their Training Contract (TC) applications ahead of the key deadlines kicking in over the next couple of days/weeks.
    I have set up this forum to allow applicants to keep track of updates specifically related to the White & Case TC applications for the 2025 programme.

Looking forward to speaking with you all :)

Thanks

MPSMM

Star Member
  • Jul 3, 2023
    Thanks for doing this! Does anyone know what the general time scale is for hearing back on your TC application? I appreciate this may change from year to year.
    No problem :)! I am not aware of the timeline unfortunately. However, I'd usually expect it to be within 3 weeks from the application deadline.

Reactions: Tigs96

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.