Cleary Training Contract Application 2025

taylorkelce

Star Member
Premium Member
Jul 20, 2023
Hello all!

Hope everyone is progressing well with their Training Contract (TC) processes.

I have set up this forum to allow applicants to keep track of updates specifically related to the Cleary TC applications for the 2025 programme.

Please share your current status, i.e., whether you have not yet applied, or have submitted the application and are either awaiting a response or have heard back etc.

Looking forward to speaking with you all :)

Thanks

VV

Aug 5, 2023
Hello all!

Hope everyone is progressing well with their Training Contract (TC) processes.

I have set up this forum to allow applicants to keep track of updates specifically related to the Cleary TC applications for the 2025 programme.

Please share your current status, i.e., whether you have not yet applied, or have submitted the application and are either awaiting a response or have heard back etc.

Looking forward to speaking with you all :)

Thanks
Nothing yet! :(

Reactions: Louise59

Louise59

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    I might have triggered the PFOs as I emailed them yesterday for an update! Also emailed Weil. Fed up of waiting around
    Is it even more concerning not to have received a PFO ? Also, pls let me know if Weil update you

Also, did they get back to you with a deadline (Cleary) ?

Last edited:

Louise59

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    I got an invite to an AC for the Cleary WVS - I'm assuming direct TC applications they would like to continue with will be invited through this route! Good luck guys, no response may not be a bad sign at this point, as I was very pleasantly surprised today! 😊🤞
    well done, good luck with the AC!

Did you apply to the direct TC or WVS ?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.