CMS Opportunities 2021/22

JusticeJo

Oct 7, 2021
Does anyone know if there's a way to chase up grad recruitment? I submitted my VI on the 22nd November and haven't heard anything since. I understand we've just gone through holiday season but given that others have been receiving AC invites, somebody must be on top of things! Just slightly concerned that my application has slipped through the cracks.

I applied for a Scottish office if that makes any difference.
Hi! I am on the same boat as you but in a London's office. I emailed the recruitment team on the 4th January and they responded that they are screening applications on an ongoing basis and that I'd be updated via apply4law as soon as there would be an update on my application.
Hope this helps.
Jo

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Hi! I am on the same boat as you but in a London's office. I emailed the recruitment team on the 4th January and they responded that they are screening applications on an ongoing basis and that I'd be updated via apply4law as soon as there would be an update on my application.
    Hope this helps.
    Jo
    Hi, I did my VI on 19th November but got a AC invite yesterday so I wouldn’t lose hope! This is for London

Reactions: JusticeJo

a.e

Jan 2, 2022
    Hi,
    Has anyone gotten an AC invite to the Dubai vacation scheme yet? Ive completed my VI in November and it says "reviewed" on the application but I haven't heard back yet, not even a rejection email.

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Could you please tell me how much time after submitting the online application you get sent the test? Because I didn't receive anything and that's a bit.. well disappointing honestly
    When did you apply? I got mine the next day I believe. They are finishing up ACs soon so CMS is definitely a key one to apply early to

Reactions: CC03

Bubbles

Legendary Member
    Jan 19, 2022
    When did you apply? I got mine the next day I believe. They are finishing up ACs soon so CMS is definitely a key one to apply early to
    I applied on the deadline I believe. I emailed the early acquisition team this morning and have heard back with a link to the test :) Thank you!

Reactions: OB

kokothemagicdragon

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 23, 2021
    Could you please tell me how much time after submitting the online application you get sent the test? Because I didn't receive anything and that's a bit.. well disappointing honestly
    Lol I got my WGT link today even though I had submitted my application on the 22nd of December.... Does anyone know if there is a WGT benchmark which we have to pass? Good luck!

G.G_west

Standard Member
    Nov 6, 2021
    Guys, have I been rejected? I did my VI with CMS in mid-November and still have not heard anything back. I know quite a lot of people have been invited to AC but I also know that some people have been rejected when they did their VI at the same time as me! I have emailed recruitment on 04 Jan 22 and they said we're still reviewing it and will get back to me in due course. The spots for AC are probably almost all filled in so they probably haven't had time to tell me I've been rejected right?

Reactions: MNK

danbdow

Nov 19, 2021
    Guys, have I been rejected? I did my VI with CMS in mid-November and still have not heard anything back. I know quite a lot of people have been invited to AC but I also know that some people have been rejected when they did their VI at the same time as me! I have emailed recruitment on 04 Jan 22 and they said we're still reviewing it and will get back to me in due course. The spots for AC are probably almost all filled in so they probably haven't had time to tell me I've been rejected right?
    I did my VI 22nd November and got my rejection yesterday afternoon so I would expect you to hear back either way shortly. Fingers crossed for you!

• Wow
    Reactions: G.G_west

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.