TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Has Freshfields begun offering the WG to direct TC applicants? I've not heard anything yet, which is making me very nervous😣
Has your portal been updated yet? Mine was updated yesterday but no WG so far.

This would suggest they're still reading applications and sending WGs on an ad-hoc basis. If your portal has been updated since your applications, then as far as I know that means they've downloaded your application so they can review it.

Lian Lian

Distinguished Member
Feb 2, 2021
It says that it was last updated on 7 Jan :oops: I applied on the deadline (6 Jan). Okay, now I am seriously praying for the best 😭😭😭

1643201865536.png
I’ve seen a couple people on this forum who’ve received the WG for direct TC
Has your portal been updated yet? Mine was updated yesterday but no WG so far.

This would suggest they're still reading applications and sending WGs on an ad-hoc basis. If your portal has been updated since your applications, then as far as I know that means they've downloaded your application so they can review it.

Reactions: Plato and M777

John Travoni

Legendary Member
Jan 14, 2021
It says that it was last updated on 7 Jan :oops: I applied on the deadline (6 Jan). Okay, now I am seriously praying for the best 😭😭😭

View attachment 3815
I wouldn’t worry too much. The firm are probably reviewing applications as of when they were submitted so if you submitted close to the deadline, it probably means they haven’t come to review yours.

Reactions: Lian Lian
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.