TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi! Hogan Lovells does not prescribe a word count limit for its work experiences section. Would it be alright if some of my work experiences are around 300 words, or is that too much? Thanks :)
If they are substantial work experiences (eg lots of varied responsibilities, for long periods of time) then yes, but I wouldn’t expect 300 words probably wouldn’t be needed for short internships or part-time jobs in retail etc.

Abgaal

Legendary Member
Premium Member
May 24, 2019
congrats!! i did mine this morning ! - have you heard anything back from them yet?? i’m really not sure how my WG went i don’t think i’m going to ask for my results until i know the outcome :/
I haven't heard back yet, but I am assuming FF are going to be back to people really soon. Maybe even this week for AC. Because on the email it said that they are carrying out AC in Feb

Homer

Star Member
Premium Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

This is for those that have completed Freshfields' WG test for their direct TC app. Did you guys receive a confirmation email after submitting it? I have received one and I'm worried something went wrong. Have emailed grad recruitment but they don't open until Monday.

Would help put my nerves at ease if I knew if this was normal or if something went wrong.

Thanks

Homer

Star Member
Premium Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

This is for those that have completed Freshfields' WG test for their direct TC app. Did you guys receive a confirmation email after submitting it? I have received one and I'm worried something went wrong. Have emailed grad recruitment but they don't open until Monday.

Would help put my nerves at ease if I knew if this was normal or if something went wrong.

Thanks
I have not received a confirmation email*

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.