TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khassineboy

Premium Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hi all. I applied to Stephenson Harwood for the direct TC starting in 2024 in mid-December but haven't heard anything yet. The email did clearly say that they would get back to me.

Should I email them again or just wait? The deadline isn't until June or July (can't remember).

Cheers!

NCLaw

Star Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 5, 2018
Has anyone previously applied for Penningtons for a direct TC and was actually successful or got through to the final stages? I know they prefer recruiting from their vac schemers but I missed that deadline!

Reactions: TCG

Abii

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Feb 1, 2021
How many TCs are people applying to on average?
I don't think there will be an average, some people take the apply to as many as possible approach, others are more selective or have more time constraints so cannot apply to as many. I've applied to 7 in the last 18 months because I work full time, study part time, and I am only applying to firms with strengths in a particular sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.