TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegalTom

Jan 29, 2022
As I'm writing this I can't believe it. CC just called me and offered me a TC.

I don't know what else to say - I'm in disbelief.

if you have any specific questions let me know and I'll try my best but I'm really really freaking out right now.

Thank you to everyone on this site that has ever helped me with anything though.
Hi, I am really happy for you. I also had my interview on the 19th of January and waiting for my TC offer. What did your feedback entail?

LegalTom

Jan 29, 2022
As I'm writing this I can't believe it. CC just called me and offered me a TC.

I don't know what else to say - I'm in disbelief.

if you have any specific questions let me know and I'll try my best but I'm really really freaking out right now.

Thank you to everyone on this site that has ever helped me with anything though.
Hi, I am really happy for you. I also had my interview on the 19th of January and waiting for my TC offer. What did your feedback entail?

hopefullylaw2000

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 11, 2020
I haven't heard back yet, but I am assuming FF are going to be back to people really soon. Maybe even this week for AC. Because on the email it said that they are carrying out AC in Feb
yeah that’s what i thought! i thought at least this week getting back to us because they must give us like a weeks notice? any way, hopefully you get AC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.