Hearing Back from Firms + AC & Interview Tips Share - 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELA

Valued Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 20, 2019
I’ve just received an interview invite for Katten!! Yay :D If anyone has done a VS or interview with them I would appreciate any help!! Although I do understand their London office is quite small.
Congratulations! I'm working on my application for this - any tips on how you approached the cover letter? There's not a lot of information on their website on the 'London' section... Good luck with the interview :)

Last edited:

Roch1234

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2018
I’ve just received an interview invite for Katten!! Yay :D If anyone has done a VS or interview with them I would appreciate any help!! Although I do understand their London office is quite small.
Congrats! I had an interview with them last year. The interview is really laid back. They ask about what youre doing at the moment, Why Katten, What famous person would you invite to dinner and a recent news article that has interested you. I'll let you know if I remember any of the other questions.

• 🤝
  • 🏆
Reactions: Maddie R, Alice G and Chido
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.