TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samir_O

Legendary Member
Oct 5, 2021
hi all apologies, have asked a similar question but not sure i saw a response just yet - for Hogan Lovells, if you submit near the deadline do you still get the 3 days to the WG or do you have to complete both prior to the deadline?

starman

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jan 21, 2021
    Is it safe to assume DLA PFO now? They had their last few ACs around end Jan last year and have been sending PFOs erratically for a while
    Not yet! It might be the case that multiple people have received offers with 7 days for acceptance and they decide to reject them/received a TC in another firm and withdraw etc.

Then, if you are on a waiting list, you might still receive an invitation.

Good luck! 🙏

Apyw

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 16, 2022
    Hi! Anyone still waiting to hear from Weil post-application and HSF Summer VS? I applied Weil on the 15th of December but still waiting for reply😩 I have seen ppl getting AC from HSF, should I expect a PFO? 🥲

• Sad
    Reactions: aleo
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.