TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch1234

Jan 5, 2023
CRS extended their deadline until the end of today🥳
Is anyone else still unable to apply? I made an allhires account for CRS but it just says the vac scheme deadline has passed.

GOI983

Esteemed Member
Sep 15, 2021
Anyone know what the chances are of obtaining a vac scheme if 1 spelling mistake is made during a written exercise at an AC? Will other candidates have made any mistakes as well? (This was 1/3 exercises btw)

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Anyone have any advice to not feel down when dropping out of an AC? I can’t attend two that I’ve been invited to due to very very strong reasons (Ie it would be impossible for me to attend for reasons that I can’t control and are not my fault), and I’ve basically been told I have to drop out. I’m devastated because I’ve done quite a few stages for both to reach these ACs, and I feel like all of my hard work has gone to waste 😢😢

futureTS2025hopeful

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Wish Shearman and WC did the same - the waiting time is just too much now
I really appreciate Reed Smith's constant updates - only firm that does it I think but gives me minor jitters every time I open an email from them saying "Vacation Scheme application" thinking it's a PFO but its just another update HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.