TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uvaia

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jul 31, 2022
    Does anyone know for certain they send them out in batches…?
    Can't say for certain but they have a small grad rec. team and they read each application. I don't think they've sent *all* the WG invitations yesterday. Also many won't progress past WG so they may invite more people because of that anyway? They also increased their trainee intake this year.

commerciallawyer2910

Esteemed Member
    Dec 7, 2022
    Can't say for certain but they have a small grad rec. team and they read each application. I don't think they've sent *all* the WG invitations yesterday. Also many won't progress past WG so they may invite more people because of that anyway? They also increased their trainee intake this year.
    Thank you. Hoping there’s some good news waiting for us.

BM99

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 12, 2021
    I'm not going to lie, it's a bit jarring that the Workday portal shows my FF application is 'complete' under the 'inactive' section. Would much rather them send me the PFO if that's the case, than make it seem unnecessarily ominous :/
    As it does not say “completed” and “inactive” I assume we have an answer….
    Well one thing I learned during the application process is you never know how the system really works, and you never know the outcome until you receive the PFO. Keep your hopes high!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.