Lydia

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hi @Jessica Booker,

I was just wondering whether you could help with a query - I was offered an AC for the 15th March at the same time I have my final LPC assessment for the term which is a 24-hour take home exam. I have since emailed and ask if they are running AC's on any other days and whether I would be able to switch to one of these if so. They have responded saying I can switch to the one on Friday 17th but have noted this would be for the London / Bermuda TC and so the Q&A part of the day will differ but the rest will remain the same.

My main worry is that it could be detrimental that I am not being assessed in the same session as those candidates applying for the same TC (the direct London one) - do you think this would have any impact on how am I assessed?

Thanks

Reactions: Uniknownx

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi @Jessica Booker,

I was just wondering whether you could help with a query - I was offered an AC for the 15th March at the same time I have my final LPC assessment for the term which is a 24-hour take home exam. I have since emailed and ask if they are running AC's on any other days and whether I would be able to switch to one of these if so. They have responded saying I can switch to the one on Friday 17th but have noted this would be for the London / Bermuda TC and so the Q&A part of the day will differ but the rest will remain the same.

My main worry is that it could be detrimental that I am not being assessed in the same session as those candidates applying for the same TC (the direct London one) - do you think this would have any impact on how am I assessed?

Thanks
I don't think this will be an issue.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.