TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah04

Legendary Member
Jan 9, 2023
I would actually recommend the opposite. The firm is not looking for you to tell them what they have already done, they are looking for your originality of thought on the topic.
Thanks for your input Jessica! So would you say that it's perfectly fine if the firm isn't mentioned at all in the answer? (Also does your suggestion differ if the full question asks "provide 3 suggestions of how law firms like us can help support...etc...")

futuretraineesolicitor

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 14, 2019
Hi @Jessica Booker hope you are doing well. Could you please tell me how I can alter the details that I had written for my mock TCLA interview? Basically, whilst booking the mock, there was one section that asked me if I had details about what kind of questions would be asked in the interview. I want to change that section slightly. Is there an email address for this?

Thanks.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi @Jessica Booker hope you are doing well. Could you please tell me how I can alter the details that I had written for my mock TCLA interview? Basically, whilst booking the mock, there was one section that asked me if I had details about what kind of questions would be asked in the interview. I want to change that section slightly. Is there an email address for this?

Thanks.
Hi there - you can message Chloe directly via [email protected]

• ℹ️
Reactions: futuretraineesolicitor
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.