• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I am an idiot and as I was filling in my applications for a couple of training contracts I pasted the details of a work experience in a wrong work experience box so I have two boxes that have the same info despite having different job titles, dates etc. Should I inform the law firms about it?
 
Last edited:
Ok, so I am an idiot and as I was filling in my applications for a couple of training contracts I pasted the details of a work experience in a wrong work experience box so I have two boxes that have the same info despite having different job titles, dates etc. Should I inform the law firms about it?
No - pointing it out isn’t going to help. Just take it as a mistake to learn from for next time unless you can go in and still edit the form. If so do this and that’s the best you can do really.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Members

Posts

Find member