TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

TakeAChanceOnMe

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 4, 2023
Bird and Bird is the same and exactly why I flopped. I was trying to answer a complex question while looking around for the timer...
for those who haven't done the bristows VI yet, i'd suggest keeping a 1 min timer on your desk as you answer to help you keep track of time. the timer on their portal is very confusing and does not help you at all. it was also very difficult to find as it works as a border around your face as opposed to numbers. this really caught me off guard while answering so you should definitely keep your own time piece with you.

• Sad
Reactions: greentyboo

Aga123+

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 2, 2021
    First ever AC completed this afternoon. Can we get a prayer circle going to make it a good outcome...

Hate how you can never really tell how it went because the interviewers will nod along to anything I spout making it so hard to judge 🤞
    Prayer GIF

*hoping for good news for you

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.