TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Fysone

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2020
Has anyone been able to confirm whether Ashurst's Direct TC deadline on Friday 29 March is noon or 23:59. I know the vacation scheme deadlines were noon, but can't find explicitly that the TC one is. Just don't want to presume its the later finish and miss the deadline.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Has anyone been able to confirm whether Ashurst's Direct TC deadline on Friday 29 March is noon or 23:59. I know the vacation scheme deadlines were noon, but can't find explicitly that the TC one is. Just don't want to presume its the later finish and miss the deadline.
I’d just aim for the noon finish just in case!

Reactions: Sharon Wu

desperateTCseeker1998

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 1, 2023
It says noon on chambers student so I'm going by that just in case

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.