Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureCity

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Dec 23, 2018
Yeh think they're the only firm who do theirs in Feb. They said we will get an update soon - but that might mean another email saying that they will give a response soon.

Also really like the firm! I know quite a few people didn't get passed the SJT so wondering how big the pool of applicants are, but that's never a good game to play...

Did Grad Rec say anything interesting at the Open Day?

They had a strong focus on their diversity and their tech initiatives. Other than that, pretty generic.

Vany

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2018
Reactions: FutureCity

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Invited to BCLP assessment centre for next week! This will be my first ever AC for a vac scheme - am really nervous haha
Well done!! Amazing achievement but like I said in a previous post, don’t let those nerves get to you and there really isn’t an advantage for being a candidate with lots of AC experience asides from knowing how they work as every from is so different! You’ll smash It :)

Reactions: J32, Eva and Vany

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Is RPC’s verbal reasoning test just a WG? Anyone who’s done it and has tips?

Hey! I did it last year. It is a SHL verbal reasoning test. It was my first ever test and I did so badly and was in the 5th percentile lol. I actually find WG tests way easier than pure verbal reasoning tests.

I just got the invite too, so need to get practising! There are decent practise tests online from what I remember.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.