Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I haven't heard anythingHas anyone not heard from Withers at all? Radio silence here which I assume is PFO, but would like some closure
Im sure it was fine thenBecause the uk graduates portal of bakers still took me to cvmail for some reason and the application was still called DTC 2028.
yeah choose a random school.Should I just enter some random school from the choices then?
Hello!Hi, would appreciate insight on how do you write a CV entry? I usually do bullet points describing the exact work I did there, but I've heard people do prose as well. How do you write it in prose and which is better? @Abbie Reed Smith
Hello!@Abbie Whitlock I did a VS in March and think it would be great to put in applications, especially since I don't have any other recent legal work experience. I will do so moving forwards, but what about previously submitted apps currently in progress? I have multiple direct TC applications which I submitted before doing my spring VS. Would you recommend sending grad rec emails to add this to my application? Thank you!
Hello!Hi everyone. Needed some urgent help. I cannot locate the application portal for Baker McKenzie's Direct TC. How do we apply? Is it fsr.cvmail? Or is it through their website? Why are there 2 different methods? @Ram Sabaratnam will really appreciate help.
Nick
Just heard from them nowHas anyone not heard from Withers at all? Radio silence here which I assume is PFO, but would like some closure
Hi I can ask whether you got the sjt ?Just heard from them now
Yes I did. Most likely sending it in batches so don’t worryHi I can ask whether you got the sjt ?
Is this for the training contract or VSHas SH Stephenson Harwood given out all its offers yet? When can we expect a PFO post VI?
I was thinking to just select a random school hoping that if you select 'other' when it asks for country the school won't be taken into accountAs foreign educated students, if we say no to RARE recruitment data sharing, would that affect us negatively? the BM application is bugged and doesnt let me type in my foreign school, only select UK ones...