In a way I appreciate Stephenson Harwood taking so long because it takes away any hope and I know when I hear back it’s a PFO
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's a nightmare. It includes spaces.the charcter thing on the BM app is also ridiculous - under 300 words and over 2000 characters on all questions. Literally how
Did the Baker Mckenzie DTC application portal close?
no its still open. but also, they didnt advertise the time anywhere. previous years it has always been midnight...The cvmail is also down?? I think theyve actually closed it??
Oh right sorry maybe my laptop is going crazy. yeah i'm hoping it's a glitch, ive emailed grad recruitmentno its still open. but also, they didnt advertise the time anywhere. previous years it has always been midnight...
PFO in May but SJT a day after applying!I think they are referring to not receiving the SJT at all (same position for me). Did you hear about the PFO in May or the SJT?
I haven’t heard anything other than 2 holding emails. Can I ask when you did the VI please and when you applied? Thanks very much.Hi!
Anyone heard anything post VI for DTC at CRS (Charles Russell Speechlys) London?
Or, anyone heard anything from PHB (Payne Hicks Beach)?
I haven't had anything from CRS (London) since I appliedHi!
Anyone heard anything post VI for DTC at CRS (Charles Russell Speechlys) London?
Or, anyone heard anything from PHB (Payne Hicks Beach)?
They did say they wouldn't make any SJT invites until the deadline closed, and it was last Friday (so maybe still hope? idk)In a way I appreciate Stephenson Harwood taking so long because it takes away any hope and I know when I hear back it’s a PFO
My confirmation email for the bakers application includes a detailed outline of the timeline expectations for the 2025 cycle...