• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

Ok well the application page from their website has completely stopped working - which is odd because I am fairly sure applications don't close at 7:24 pm.

The CV mail link is still up, but not sure what to do...Im fairly sure this website is how they want applications submitted, though they did
Did the Baker Mckenzie DTC application portal close?




I think it did, but that's honestly just not it. No time was stated on there, they have 2 different links/platforms for applications and and one is completely unfit for applying....
 
Hi!

Anyone heard anything post VI for DTC at CRS (Charles Russell Speechlys) London?
Or, anyone heard anything from PHB (Payne Hicks Beach)?
I haven't had anything from CRS (London) since I applied :(

When did you apply to PHB? I remember last year they gave AC offers within the week after the deadline. I submitted my app last week and haven't heard anything
 
My confirmation email for the bakers application includes a detailed outline of the timeline expectations for the 2025 cycle...
This whole thing is confusing asf. The email I got from Bakers just confirmed they received my app. I got no outline of timeline expectations, for either 2025 or 2026. Idek what to expect now…

Does this mean we were supposed to submit the app on their website using the new portal and the CvMail one is outdated? I used the new portal to apply so hoping they’re accepting both…​
 

Find member