• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

Has anyone previously completed the online written assessment for Kingsley Napley?

They’re top of my list so any insight would be soo appreciated!

Thank you
I guess I'm PFO on KN as my video thing was crappy.
They did say
> We will be in touch with all candidates regarding the outcome of their video presentation by the end of next week.

I guess my PFO will come Friday
 
  • Like
Reactions: MZJxLadha
Hey all--friend had TC interview last week at Slaughters, if they haven't contacted their references yet should we assume PFO?
Coming back to this, in case it's helpful for anyone. I had my interview today and was told they meet once a week to discuss applications and outcomes. I'm not sure what day they meet (or when your friend interviewed), but I was told I might not make it into this week's consideration, so I might have to wait an extra week for a decision.
 
Coming back to this, in case it's helpful for anyone. I had my interview today and was told they meet once a week to discuss applications and outcomes. I'm not sure what day they meet (or when your friend interviewed), but I was told I might not make it into this week's consideration, so I might have to wait an extra week for a decision.
I've heard they meet on Friday, if anyone can confirm--but best of luck! Hope it went well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: natz
Hi.
I wanted to make an account to ask some questions on the direct training contract firms I’ve applied to.

I see people have got Mayer brown rejections what were the test results you got?

I am going to do bakermckenzie test now is the format different to other amberjack tests as I’ve seen there is no numerical section?

Thanks all
 

Find member