Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Has anyone heard back from RPC?
Massive congrats Daniel!Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
DA MAN!!! Congrats manGuys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
Anyone got a rough idea when Linklaters begin reviewing applications for direct TCs?
Thank you!there are a few people that have posted on the Linklaters thread that they received rejections for direct TCs last week, so it appears they are reviewing them at the moment![]()
Amazing well done!Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
Congratulations Dan, so pleased for youGuys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
Same hereJust got a rejection from Lewis Silkin - hopefully everyone else got some better news![]()
Same hereHave you applied to other firms?
Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
Congratulations Daniel!Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()