Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum:) yesterday I was offered a TC with my top choice firm and I am over the moon! wish everyone success with their current applications & the next cycle!

Congratulations!!! Posts like this really make my day :)

Roland

Distinguished Member
Jan 10, 2019
Hello, yes I did. Don’t worry though, I managed to get through to the recruitment team on the phone, and they said they had sent the emails in the wrong order. We should get the email with the link soon hopefully.
Hi there, do you have any problems starting the VRT? They have sent about 5 links in 2 days and all the links didn't work apart from one. And when I signed up using that link, the VRT couldn't start for some reason. The error says the site is unavailable. Do you have the same experience? I have emailed GLP as well...

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum:) yesterday I was offered a TC with my top choice firm and I am over the moon! wish everyone success with their current applications & the next cycle!
Ahh! This has made my weekend!! HUGE congratulations to you and you deserve this so so much!!! :)

• 🤝
Reactions: Ifmhouse4
D

Deleted member 5185

Hi there, do you have any problems starting the VRT? They have sent about 5 links in 2 days and all the links didn't work apart from one. And when I signed up using that link, the VRT couldn't start for some reason. The error says the site is unavailable. Do you have the same experience? I have emailed GLP as well...

Hello, yes I received several links too ( I think that they pressed the send button too many times). I haven’t actually started it yet, but I’ve seen that other people have had the same issue. I’m going to try and sign up and I’ll let you know what happens. Although the practice tests on the SHL websites seem to be okay, so I’m thinking it could just be dud links?

D

Deleted member 5185

I am having the same problem, none of the links to take the test are valid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.