General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Did anyone else get an error email from V&E telling them they were rejected for a TC application?

I applied for their Summer Vacation Scheme in January and I was rejected at video interview stage- I didn't apply for a direct TC because you obviously have to wait until the next cycle. I just got an email telling me that my training contract application (which I never made) was rejected.

Curious!

Zoo

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
Apr 21, 2019
Did anyone else get an error email from V&E telling them they were rejected for a TC application?

I applied for their Summer Vacation Scheme in January and I was rejected at video interview stage- I didn't apply for a direct TC because you obviously have to wait until the next cycle. I just got an email telling me that my training contract application (which I never made) was rejected.

Curious!

I also received the rejection email in error too. I was rejected after interview in March this year. We must still be on their system!

Reactions: Daniel Boden and M777

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018

Curious!
    Yep same here!

Reactions: Aish and M777

LegalNim

Legendary Member
    Nov 14, 2019
    I know a few firms take applications that are rejected for VSs and re-review them as if they're direct TC applications just in case. So that might be why? I had this with Stephenson Harwood in a previous application cycle and I'm fairly sure Farrer do it too.

Reactions: M777

M777

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 15, 2019
    I know a few firms take applications that are rejected for VSs and re-review them as if they're direct TC applications just in case. So that might be why? I had this with Stephenson Harwood in a previous application cycle and I'm fairly sure Farrer do it too.
    Thank you, anyone know if this is V&E's policy as well?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.