Gowling WLG VC Application Question

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Some people I've spoken to have been able to see what seems to be their score under 'Candidate Profile' in their portal. Is anyone else able to/what score do you have? :)

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Hi! What score is this in relation to?

What is this score for?
    So, it appears scores for the VI appear from some people on their 'Candidate Profile' page on the Gowling portal. If you click candidate profile and under your name and address etc, theres a few lines which say about criteria with scores next to it. Two people I know are able to see so would be interesting to compare scores to see if we'll get AC invites haha (I can't see mine though so would be interesting to see if people who get ACs can see their scores etc)

ellwilsen

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 27, 2020
    So, it appears scores for the VI appear from some people on their 'Candidate Profile' page on the Gowling portal. If you click candidate profile and under your name and address etc, theres a few lines which say about criteria with scores next to it. Two people I know are able to see so would be interesting to compare scores to see if we'll get AC invites haha (I can't see mine though so would be interesting to see if people who get ACs can see their scores etc)
    I can see my score but haven’t been invited to AC lol

Aspiring.lawyer.to.be

Legendary Member
  • Nov 26, 2019
    I can see my score but haven’t been invited to AC lol
    same i can see my score but no AC invite yet

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    it crowd GIF

I may have opened a can of worms in this thread - for the record my overall score is 7??

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.