Gowling WLG VC Application Question

SKB

Premium Member
Jun 28, 2019
Seems that those who see their score havent yet received and email and considering an invite for the London office has gone out (I applied to London) I don’t think it’s looking too good 🥲

Sfernan21

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 26, 2021
Seems that those who see their score havent yet received and email and considering an invite for the London office has gone out (I applied to London) I don’t think it’s looking too good 🥲
I wouldn’t think this, they may have just sent out invites for the first ACs. I’m sure we will hear next few days!

Tara Allen

Dec 9, 2020
Did they get back to you?
I just received an email back which said the following:

'Hello Tara,
Thank you for your email.
Candidates who have completed their video interview can expect to receive the outcome of their application via email no later than 12th February 2021.
Please continue to check your junk mail to ensure that you do not miss any correspondence from the Early Talent team.'

So I am afraid to say that we may still have a long wait ahead of us 😅 but at least we now have a deadline!!

Sfernan21

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 26, 2021
I just received an email back which said the following:

'Hello Tara,
Thank you for your email.
Candidates who have completed their video interview can expect to receive the outcome of their application via email no later than 12th February 2021.
Please continue to check your junk mail to ensure that you do not miss any correspondence from the Early Talent team.'

So I am afraid to say that we may still have a long wait ahead of us 😅 but at least we now have a deadline!!
Thanks for that! That implies they will probably be sending out further AC invites?!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.