2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AspiringSol

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
Junior Lawyer 6
Nov 9, 2020
Do it with a tip sheet in front of you to remind you of what to think when you're answering each section of the test - I did that and it really helped me! Would be happy to send over a word document myself and a friend put together if that'd be helpful?
I would also really appreciate this, thank you very much :)

AspiringSol

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
Junior Lawyer 6
Nov 9, 2020
I've received a WG invite today and as soon as I got it I replied with my medical docs for adjustments... GR said they're only active between 9-5pm Mon-Fri but they haven't replied confirming the adjustments and the test is due 9am Monday :/ do you think it's okay for me to just wait to do the test once they send me the adjusted one?

Lauren2

Valued Member
Jan 28, 2020
Very basic question but when you do get invites - do they call you or do they send you an email?
I've received four VS offers in the past and three were via email. It varies from firm to firm and it even seems to vary between cycles in my experience. I was emailed one year, then the following year my friend received a call about the VS from the same firm.

Reactions: Kopperskjold
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.